Cut mp3 files and save them as your music files.
How to use:
1. Select mp3 from your device.
2. Select the part you want to have. Pinch to zoom, if needed.
3. Save as new mp3 file.
- Change the destination folder of the mp3 files
- Cut in milliseconds
- Change mp3 tags
- Change layout colors of the app
- Save cutted mp3 files as ringtone, alarm and notification tone
- Add a small tutorial
- Fix bugs
- Maybe integrate a file browser to change the mp3 folder, maybe
- If the mp3 folder is changed to specific paths, mp3 files can't be saved anymore
- read/modify your contacts is needed for the future feature of assigning ringtones to contacts
- modify system settings is needed for the future feature changing the alarm tune
SoundCutter uses parts of the Ringdroid project.
SoundCutter for MP3 is a free software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-30. The program can be installed on Android.
SoundCutter for MP3 (version 1.2.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.